1. Outcomes and Return to Sports Following the Ankle Lateral Ligament Reconstruction in Professional Athletes: A Systematic Review of the Literature
Poorna Goru, Samir Talha, Haroon Majeed
Indian Journal of Orthopaedics
2. LIPUS: An Effective Alternate Option to Treat Non-unions of Fractures and Surgical Fusions in Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery
Maria Nowicka, Darren Marshall, Haroon Majeed
Archives of Orthopedics and Rheumatology, Volume 4, Issue 1, 2021
3. Litigations in trauma and orthopaedic surgery: analysis and outcomes of medicolegal claims during the last 10 years in the United Kingdom National Health Service
EFORT Open Rev 2021;6:152-159
4. Early Outcome of a Single Peri-Tendinous Hyaluronic Acid Injection for Mid-Portion Non-Insertional Achilles Tendinopathy - A Pilot Study
The Foot, Article in Press: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foot.2020.101738
Brijesh Ayyaswamy, Manesh Vaghela, Elizabeth Alderton, Haroon Majeed, Rajiv Limaye
5. Risks and Outcomes of Extremity Fractures in Patients with Known Mental Health Disorders: An ‘Ortho-Psychiatric’ Perspective and a Systematic Review of the Literature
Clin Res Foot Ankle 2020, 8:2
Uzma Saeed, Haroon Majeed
6. Pulled elbow; an unusual presentation in an infant
Forte Journal of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine; 1, 1, 1-5
S. M. Alblooshi, A, Nawaz, H. Majeed
7. Clinical and patient-reported outcomes following Low Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound (LIPUS, Exogen) for established post-traumatic and post-surgical nonunion in the foot and ankle
Foot Ankle Surgery (2019)
Haroon Majeed, Tariq Karim, James Davenport, Michael Karski, Robert Smith, Tim Clough
8. Silastic replacement of the first metatarsophalangeal joint: historical evolution, modern concepts and a systematic review of the literature
EFORT Open Rev 2019;4:77-84
9. Survivorship and long-term outcome of a consecutive series of 200 Scandinavian Total Ankle Replacement (STAR) implants
Bone Joint J. 2019;101-B:47–54
T. Clough, K. Bodo, H. Majeed, J. Davenport, M. Karski
10. Effect on Hospital Length of Stay of Tourniquet Use During Internal Fixation of Ankle Fractures: Randomized Controlled Trial
The Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery 58(1) Jan 2019, 114-118
Julius Sim, Natalie Grocott, Haroon Majeed, Damian McClelland
11. Total ankle arthroplasty; What are the risks; A guide to surgical consent and review of the literature
Bone Joint J 2018;100-B:1352–8
T. Clough, F. Alvi, H. Majeed
12. Minimally invasive reduction and percutaneous fixation versus open reduction and internal fixation for displaced intra-articular calcaneal fractures; a systematic review of literature
EFORT Open Reviews; Vol 3; July 18
Haroon Majeed, J. Barrie, W. Munro, Donald McBride
13. Talar Process Fractures; an overview and update of literature
EFORT Open Reviews; 2018;3:85-92
Haroon Majeed, Donald J. McBride
14. Direct anterior approach versus posterior approach for total hip arthroplasty; short-term results of functional assessment in the early phase of recovery
Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology 1.6, 203-214.
Haroon Majeed, Ian Dos Remedios
15. Massive Patellar Tendon Ossification: Excision and Simultaneous Total Knee Replacement
Scientific Pages Orthop Surg 2017, 1(1):17-19, Volume 1 | Issue 1
Haroon Majeed, Donald J McBride
16. Effect of Cold Weather on the Symptoms of Arthritic Disease: A Review of the Literature
Journal of General Practice, Vol 4: Issue 5, Nov 2016.
Ciara Deall, Haroon Majeed
17. Which one is a valuable surrogate for predicting survival between Tomita and Tokuhashi scores in patients with spinal metastases? A meta-analysis for diagnostic test accuracy and individual participant data analysis;
J Neurooncol,DOI 10.1007/s11060-015-1794-1, May 2015.
18. Multiple intratendinous ossified deposits of the Achilles tendon; Case report of an unusual pattern of ossification
Foot and Ankle Surgery; Vol. 21, Issue 2, e33–e35, DOI:10.1016/j.fas.2014.12.001.
Haroon Majeed, Ciara Deall, Amandeep Mann, Donald McBride
19. All inside meniscal repair surgery; factors affecting the outcome
Journal of Orthopaedics and Traumatology; DOI 10.1007/s10195-015-0342-2. Feb 2015.
Haroon Majeed, SaravanaVail Karuppiah, Kohila Vani Sigamoney, Guido Geutjens, Robert G. Straw
20. Failure of meniscal repair in association with late anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
Journal of Orthopaedics; DOI:10.1016/j.jor.2015.01.031. Feb 2015.
SaravanaVail Karuppiah, Haroon Majeed, Kohila Vani Sigamoney, Guido Geutjens
21. Cement augmentation for vertebral fractures in patients with multiple myeloma
Acta Orthop. Belg., 2014, 80, 551-557
Haroon Majeed, Rajendranath Bommireddy, Zdenek Klezl
22. Large ossification mass causing groin pain and limited hip function
Trauma, December 2014, DOI: 10.1177/1460408614562495.
Brendan Berry, Haroon Majeed, Ciara Deall, Gowthaman Arumugam and Ian dos Remedios
23. Prepatellar continuation rupture: Report of an unusual case
The Knee, Oct 2014, Vol. 21, Issue 5; 979–981
Haroon Majeed, Praveen Datta, Ian dos Remedios, David Griffiths
24. Sleeve avulsion fracture; a case report in an 11 years old child
Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics B. 2014 . 10.1097.
Haroon Majeed, Praveen Datta, Ian dos Remedios
25. Non-operative treatment versus percutaneous fixation for minimally displaced scaphoid waist fractures in high demand young manual workers
J Orthopaed Traumatol, 2014, 15:239–244.
26. Value of graduated compression stockings in prevention of venous thromboembolism after total hip and knee arthroplasty
J Gen Practice 2013, 1;3, 116
Haroon Majeed, Paul Szypryt
27. Blood transfusion after knee replacement; drainage vs. non-drainage; cost effectiveness of selective blood group and save
J Hematol Thromb Dis 2013, Vol. 1, Issue 3
Haroon Majeed, Amit Bishnoi, Peter Howard
28. Tertiary syphilis in the cervical spine: a case report and review of the literature
Global Spine J 2013; 03(01): 041-046.
KMI Salem, H Majeed, R Bommireddy, Z Klezl
29. Accuracy of prognostic scores in predicting survival and decision making for surgical management in metastatic spine disease
Ann R Coll Surg Engl, 2012 Jan; 94(1): 28-33.
H Majeed, S Kumar, R Bommireddy, Z Klezl, D Calthorpe
30. Early results after vertebral body stenting for fractures of the anterior column of thoraco-lumbar spine
Injury, October 2011, Vol. 42, Issue 10, 1038-1042.
Zdenek Klezl, Haroon Majeed, Rajendranath Bommireddy, Joby John
31. Current strategies in the management of metastatic spinal disease
Orthopaedic and trauma times, Nov/Dec 2011.
H Majeed, S Kumar, R Bommireddy, Z Klezl, D Calthorpe
32. Clinical results and motion analysis following arthroscopic anterior stabilization of shoulder using bioknotless anchors
Int. J Shoulder Surg., April-June 2010 Vol 4, Issue 2, 27-48.
Stephen Cooke, Owain Ennis, Haroon Majeed, Aziz Rahmatalla, Vinod Kathuria, Roger Wade
33. Revision Total Ankle Replacement
December 2020. DOI: 10.1142/9781786346247_0015
S Dhar, D Sunderamoorthy, H Majeed
The Atlas of Ankle Replacements
34. Foot & Ankle Revision Notes
Concise Orthopaedic Notes for FRCS, EBOT, SICOT and Board Exams
35. Multiple Myeloma: An Overview, Clinical Updates and Advances in Management
Horizons in Cancer Research, Vol 73; 115-146, Chapter 4, Nova Science Publishers, Oct 2019
36. Turf toe injury; Current concepts and an updated review of the literature
Timothy Clough, Haroon Majeed
Foot and Ankle Clinics; Managing Instabilities of the Foot & Ankle
Editor: Mark Myerson
37. Cysts: Osteolysis and Stress Shielding; More Than Just Filling a Void; Total Ankle Arthroplasty
S Dhar, D Sundermoorthy, H Majeed
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Editor: Steven Haddad
38. Current Strategies in the Management of Metastatic Spine Disease and Metastatic Spinal Cord Compression; Bone Tumours; Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Haroon Majeed, Nova Science Publishers July Inc. 2013
Dissertation for Masters in Trauma & Orthopaedics
Minimally invasive reduction and percutaneous fixation versus open reduction and internal fixation for displaced intra-articular calcaneal fractures; a systematic review of literature
MSc in Trauma and Orthopaedics, University of Salford, May 2015.